A Universal Accounting®Advisor will be calling you to answer any questions you may have and can help you determine the right program path for you.
A knowledgeable Universal Accounting®Advisor will be in touch to answer any questions you may have and can help you determine the right program path for you. We would like to learn more about your current situation and goals for the coming year. Based on your background, experience, and education we will help identify what your next steps are to help you be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
To speak with an Advisor right away, call +1 (801) 855 6550.
Get Started NOW & SAVE
Use this coupon and save (QS$299)– Enroll now in the Professional Bookkeepers Guide to QuickBooks (QS) training and get started on the path to get paid what you are worth. Gain the confidence and competence in accounting you need to do the bookkeeping for small business:
Get Started NOW & SAVE
Use this coupon and save (ENROLL10)– Enroll now
Universal’s online training programs include the following courses:
Don’t let the “I should have’s” creep into your accounting career! Look into
Getting Yourself That Much Needed Raise!
Watch The Video Below And See How You Can Earn At Least 20-30% More Without Going Back To College
Universal Accounting has placed many of our training programs online, enabling students to take advantage of all the convenience and versatility the Internet has to offer. Videos, instructional text, case studies, learning exercises and answer keys are all just a few clicks away. So once you enroll, there’s no wait for bulky and cumbersome materials; you simply enter your username and password to get started!
- Dental Bookkeeping Made Easy trains students in the specific application of accounting principles to the lucrative and growing field of dentistry.
- Through the Professional Bookkeeper Program, students master small-business accounting, a niche market where over 80% of accounting opportunities reside.
- The Professional Bookkeeper’s Guide to QuickBooks exposes students to all the features and shortcuts of the most popular accounting software on the market, enabling graduates to increase their service offers and/or employable skills.
- The Professional Tax Preparer Program, a QAS (Quality Assurance Service) sponsored self-study course, trains students in the successful completion of individual and business returns while also enabling them to earn valuable CPE credits.
- Graduates use the Universal Practice Builder Program to better promote their services and secure quality clients so that they can build more lucrative accounting and/or tax practices.
The same stellar instructional materials that have blessed the lives of tens of thousands of graduates are now available in an electronic format. While UAC will still produce hardcopy versions of their training programs, they hope that this effort will not only offer students a more convenient training option but that it will also minimize their impact on the environment as production of paper manuals, DVDs and the plastic cases they’re shipped in is significantly reduced.