What You'll Learn
An enrolled agent is a tax practitioner who is licensed with the Internal Revenue Service to represent clients before the IRS.
An enrolled agent is the highest credential awarded by the IRS and is considered similar to an Attorney or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the eyes of the IRS.
Over 60 Hours of online course lectures on all the topics associated with the EA Exam.
Our IRS Approved CE courses cover topics in federal tax law, tax updates, IRS publications, accounting, auditing, and ethics.
Over 2,000 questions with detailed explanations, mapped directly to the appropriate IRS publication.
Our online electronic flash cards turn “down time” into productive study time.
Universal’s Enrolled Agent training products are designed with one objective in mind, to help you pass the Special Enrollment Exam. The EA Exam is a rigorous three-part exam, which tests you in virtually all aspects of taxation. To help prepare you for this exam, UA’s EA course will:
- Show you where the examiners test most heavily
- Disclose recent trends on the exam, by part and by topic
- Explain how to focus your study on the hot topics
- Steer you clear of the irrelevant topics with little or no points
- Show you test-taking tips and techniques to get those extra points
- Work hundreds of actual exam questions with you
- Review many of the actual tax forms referred to on the exam
- Use real-life illustrations to help understand the why’s of tax law
- Show what you need to memorize for the exam