Universal Accounting Center LIVE Launch Training Workshop 2020
Universal Accounting is out to help accountants and bookkeepers to understand how to market their trade and to help their business clients become profitable. The training and programs are great. The materials and the presentations were very easy to follow and enlightening. All the presenters, the staff were great. It is comforting to know that I have this great company (UAC and staff) to provide support to me if I need it or falter. Thanks for a great job.”
– Anthony Awotwi
You are invited to join us at our annual Live Launch Training Workshop. This training designed for accounting professionals who want to build a full-service accounting firm. During this two-day intensive event we will take a deep dive into your business. Here, you will learn you how to implement the principles of MAP as they related to your business:
- Marketing – Find and engage your ideal client
- Accounting – Expanding the accounting services you offer
- Production – Improve your operating procedures to working efficiently and profitably
In addition, you will learn how to integrate consultative offerings with the traditional accounting services within your company. You will work to identify your next steps to improve various of your business, and leave with a clear business plan, pricing strategy, and service offering for your clients.
- Meet our team of expert coaches, who are here to help you every step of the way.
- Network with a community of peers who are running their own accounting businesses
- Participate in the most advanced training and become an industry expert
- Leverage the #1 brand in the world as a certified accounting professional, giving you instant authority.
- Learn how to use our “done-for-you” marketing and revenue tools to stand out and get paid what you are worth.
Whether you are just starting or actively building your business, this event will be invaluable in helping you reach your goals. This is your opportunity to become the premier accounting firm in your area. Call 801-265-3777 and ask to speak with your orientation counselor today.
What People Say
- Date: October 19th & 20th 2020
- 8 am to 5 pm each day
- Monday Lunch & Dinner Included, Evening Social Activity Included
- Tuesday Lunch & Dinner Included
- Location: Draper Utah
- Suggested Airport: Salt Lake International Airport (SLC)
- Suggested Hotels: Draper, Utah – we encourage you to find accommodations in the area and recommend the following:
- Hampton Inn Draper – 13711 South 200 West, Draper, UT 84020•(801) 571-370 (Go Here for SPECIAL RATES for our event)
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Draper – 12111 South, State St, Draper, UT 84020•(801) 572-1800
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City Draper – 473 W 13490 S, Draper, UT 84020•(801) 509-7000
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Draper – 13690 South, 100 E, Draper, UT 84020•(801) 509-7505
- And there are others as well.
*Personal travel arrangements & accommodations are separate.Additional tickets for guests are available at a discount