“There are hundreds of tools to choose from. You could spend years and thousands of dollars building your business only to find out that you’ve been working against yourself in an inefficient system. It’s like driving with the brakes on. You can never get that time back.”
“After developing my own workflows and investing well over $100K systematizing and growing my own virtual bookkeeping business, I’m ready to share my insider knowledge and experience with you. Are you ready to master your workflows and build the business of your dreams without all the bumps and bruises?” — Veronica Wasek
The back-office solution for accounting & bookkeeping
When building a successful accounting, bookkeeping or tax business there are three stages.
Regardless of which phase you’re in, we help you grow your practice by focusing on three key areas of your business.
The ultimate goal is to move you towards running a self-sustaining business. This journey is a process. To ensure you are working efficiently and profitably while you get there, we offer The Virtual Bookkeeper’s Roadmap. This program was created by CPA Veronica Wasek to teach the best back-office workflow practices. Do you find yourself:
- Working too many hours to take care of your clients
- Working nights and weekends
- Not having time for yourself, for family and friends
- Can’t remember when you last took a vacation
This course is designed to function as the Production solution you need. If you have the clients you need, love what you are doing, but believe there is a better way to do the work, then this programs for you.
What to Expect
When you enroll in The Virtual Bookkeepers Roadmap, you will get the Virtual Bookkeeping Business Model with all the basics of building a solid foundation for your business. Veronica will share what has worked for her and what hasn’t. All content is delivered in video lessons and downloadable PDF materials. Every lesson comes with an action plan to implement what you’ve learned in your business. Modules will include the following:
- Veronica Wasek’s bookkeeping tech stack and workflows. This is a full list of essential apps for your business.
- Veronica will share how she gets paid upfront for all services. You’ll receive a sample client service agreement.
- Learn the best way to bring clients into your workflow and ensure you set them up correctly. Client onboarding workflows and best practices, including an onboarding checklist, flowcharts, scripts, and meeting agendas.
- Learn how to deliver virtual bookkeeping services. Work with clients anywhere and eliminate the need to physically go into the office.
- Learn to manage your client work status and due dates. Build a knowledge capital library so your business is not dependent on your or your employees’ knowledge.
- Monthly bookkeeping review to ensure the work is complete and done correctly.
- Document management, including proven strategies for maximizing your productivity including
- Sample monthly credit card/ACH form.
- Sample bookkeeping service packages.
- Monthly bookkeeping calendar.
- 5 monthly bookkeeping tasks you should be performing for every client.
- Sample bookkeeping project templates and workflows
- Monthly bookkeeping review checklist and workflows.
- A demonstration of how my team and I review our client’s books (self-review and manager review).
- Sample document management file structure.
- Team collaboration meeting agendas.
- Sample knowledge base.
You will also be assigned a coach to help you apply these resources and principles in your business. You can also expect to be invited to a Private Facebook group. Here, you can ask questions, share your challenges and wins. Plus, you can interact with a community of bookkeepers and accountants committed to systematizing and growing successful practices. Your membership in this exclusive Facebook group also entitles you to a monthly group Q&A where you can get answers to your most pressing questions directly from Veronica Wasek. Like we said, in business for yourself but not by yourself!
Meet your instructor and Coach
Hi, My name is Veronica Wasek, a Certified Public Accountant, and a certified Advanced QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. I am the founder/CEO of VM Wasek, a successful cloud accounting and bookkeeping business. I am also the founder of 5 Minute Bookkeeping. I’ve been named a Top 10 QuickBooks ProAdvisor (worldwide) and a Top Accounting Influencer. I am a member of Intuit Corporation’s exclusive Trainer/Writer network.
My goal is to help bookkeepers and accountants minimize time and effort spent on bookkeeping and maximize profits. If your goal is to start or grow a bookkeeping firm or add bookkeeping to your accounting practice, then we’re a perfect fit. As much as I love accounting and bookkeeping, I love teaching even more. I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you, so you can build a thriving practice without the guesswork.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question which is not listed here?
Contact us and we will be happy to answer it for you.
Due to the massive value and resources provided in this course, we do not provide a money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with this course, contact us in the first 30 days and we will discuss your specific circumstances and agree upon a mutually beneficial resolution.
This course is best for those who have bookkeeping or accounting training, those who are transitioning from working as an employee in the accounting field, CPA’s, or tax preparer’s who want to add bookkeeping services to their practices. It is best for people using QuickBooks Online since the course material will focus on QBO and apps.
This course does not teach you bookkeeping fundamentals (debits, credits, reconciling, etc) and it does not teach you how to use QuickBooks Online or apps. For this we suggest becoming a Professional Bookkeeper, PB. This course teaches you a foundation for systematizing your bookkeeping business (workflows, forms, checklists, and best practices).
The content in this course is not country-specific. You will benefit from this course no matter where you live. I specifically make mention of areas that need to be customized to your specific country’s needs.
Certain apps are necessary for running a successful virtual bookkeeping business. This course gives you several choices of apps that you can use in your business. It is up to you when and how much you will invest in apps to automate manual processes.