Robyn Mons is a certified Life Coach (bio below) has generously offered to help you.
If you are feeling anxious or stressed as a parent, spouse, business owner or maybe just need to talk and find a better way of coping please take advantage of this opportunity to invest in yourself!
- Consider this, on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the highest) how would you rate your stress, concerns, fears right now? If you are more than a 3 than I recommend enrolling in the Advanced Coaching program.
Meet Robyn and hear her story
Robyn Mons is a certified Life Coach, aka “the mind ninja” to her kids, helps business professionals learn how to manage their brains so they can create desired results in their lives and their businesses. As an entrepreneur herself, she understands the challenges that come with balancing work and life and the mental blocks that keep you from taking action. Robyn believes that your brain is the most powerful tool you have on the planet and that learning how to manage your brain is the most important thing you can do to create the lasting results you want in your life, including your business. Using the latest, cutting edge tools in the industry combined with her ability to connect and lead with compassion, she has helped many people succeed in achieving goals beyond what they thought possible. Her greatest joy is to watch her clients blow their own minds and fulfill their potential.
Robyn currently lives in Riverton Utah with her husband, Tyler, 4 kids ranging in ages 7-19 and her codependent pup, Dirk the Doodle.
Management consultant Peter Drucker said, “In a few hundred years, when the history of our time will be written from a long-term perspective, it is likely that the most important event historians will see is not technology, not the Internet, not e-commerce. It is an unprecedented change in the human condition. For the first time – literally – substantial and rapidly growing numbers of people have choices. For the first time, they will have to manage themselves. And society is totally unprepared for it.”
We have made amazing and rapid advancements as a human race. Now we need to catch our brains up to it and adapt to the wonderful and complex environment we’ve created so that we can live in it intentionally and in our favor rather than reactively, keeping us from what we truly want.
This PHASE I course, which is part of the Accountability & Advanced Business Coaching Membership will teach you how. It Includes:
- Bi-weekly training videos teaching you simple and effective tools to manage your brain and solve any problem
- 20 to 30-minute private coaching session twice a month with Robyn
- Interaction and continued support in the UAC private FB group
Results to expect as you implement these tools and gain awareness through coaching:
- Learn how to take effective, massive action regardless of your circumstances
- Discover the root cause of why you aren’t taking the desired action and/or why you are taking unwanted action and solve it for them.
- Feel more empowered and in control of your life and your business.
- Become less reactive to your life, and more creative and deliberate
With Robyn you’ll then proceed on to PHASE II which is:
- Purpose: Taking mental skills to the next level: Successful entrepreneurs who want to consistently make money without burnout must be mentally strong. In these next 4 months we will learn:
- How to create a belief plan: We tend to focus on tasks and the to do’s for our business. None of this matters if we don’t believe in our capability to create money. A belief plan is an extremely effective daily practice that will drive the most fruitful and purposeful action, without the hustle.
- Managing anxiety: and all other emotions- that come with entrepreneurship- Taking the time to learn how to manage your emotions is valuable because everything you do/don’t do and the way you show up in your life is based on what you are experiencing emotionally. You will learn the valuable skill of how to process emotion. Think of how big and courageously you would live if you weren’t afraid of any emotion!
- Resistance and Resilience: We will be challenged with resistance in our pursuits to build our business. Resistance comes in 3 different ways: our own resistance, resistance from others, and resistance from things happening in the world. Resilience is how we move through resistance and is the key to our growth. Resilience is what gets us through the other side of adversity quicker and stronger.
- Powerful Decision Making: The default mode of our brain is to avoid decisions for as long as possible. Indecision keeps us spinning and from taking action that moves us forward. You will learn how to make powerful decisions, including 3 questions to ask yourself for every decision; from the simple things to the huge, life and business altering changes.
“My experience with UAC has been very pleasant so far. I like that I can progress at my pace but always continue towards my goals. Robyn Mons has been such an inspiration to me .. She has helped me personally and professionally. She has helped me manage my brain. Taught me what thoughts were holding me back from getting to my goals, and how to change them. She has helped me mentally get set up for my own business. She is very encouraging and compassionate. She has and will continue to be a major part of my success. I am very grateful she is part of the program at UAC.” – Pat Miller