What You Should Focus on in December
December often comes before we realize it, and when caught unaware we can miss key opportunities to acquire new clients, secure more business, and create more loyalty with employees. This season, take command of the holidays and make key preparations that will enable you to take advantage of this crucial time. The following are “six days of business” that will help your practice become stronger during the holidays:
1. Wish your clients a Happy Holiday. Everyone likes a little gift for the holidays, regardless of what they may be celebrating. Consider offering discounted services or a promotional offer that will appeal to clients. Regardless of what you choose to do, it’s important that you acknowledge your customers during the holiday season.
2. Send holiday cards. This is a great way to promote your services while spreading a little holiday cheer. Use this as an opportunity to share your mission and goals with current and prospective clients. This is a great excuse to use direct-mail advertising in order to get the word out about your business. Also, including a promotional offer will often get your business the attention you desire.
3. Plan company celebrations early. Most businesses plan a dinner party or other such holiday celebration. If you had planned on holding an office party, you need to begin preparations early in order to secure the necessary reservations, catering or room scheduling. The sooner you begin the better.
4. Get in the spirit. Don’t be a Grinch! Decorate your office for the holidays. You don’t have to spend a lot of money in order to spread holiday cheer to walk-ins and employees alike. Because the month promises to be busy, take care of this at the beginning of the month so you don’t have to worry about it later.
5. Bring your website into the festivities. Use your website to offer season’s greetings and promotional offers that may generate more traffic for your business. If anything, your ability to maintain a clean, up-to-date website will impress all visitors.
6. Practice seasonal marketing. Target prospective clients at the beginning of the month with seasonal marketing. Take some time to brainstorm your holiday promotions and then delegate the final project to a trustworthy staff or family member so you can focus on billable hours.
Most importantly, take time to enjoy the holidays. They do come but once a year, and it would be a shame if you didn’t revel in the season for a bit.
Building Your Business is a Great Strategy for the New Year
And Universal Accounting Center can help! Here’s a holiday package intended to enhance any bookkeeping service or individual ready to start one. You’ll attain the three things all business owners need to achieve true success: professional certification, marketing know-how, and enhanced service offerings.
Small-business accounting is a specialized service that will appeal to a large target market that you already work with! Most accountants are trained in big business accounting, which doesn’t address the unique needs of small business owners. When you enroll in the Professional Bookkeeper program, you receive specialized training in the day-to-day accounting tasks required by small businesses. Not only that, but upon completing the course, you will have the opportunity to earn professional certification, demonstrating to clients your newfound expertise.
Regardless of how good your services are, you won’t secure quality clients without employing effective marketing techniques. And without clients, your business won’t go too far. The Universal Practice Builder program will train you in 12 marketing strategies designed to help you secure 15 to 25 qualified leads per month! Additionally, you will be guaranteed a $30,000 increase in annualized billings in just one year. That is 10 times the cost of this special holiday package! Talk about a low-risk investment with high returns.
Enhanced Service Offerings
In addition to offering small-business accounting, you will also be able to provide QuickBooks services. Our QuickBooks Made Profitable program will teach you how to use your QuickBooks skills to attract even more clients! You’ll learn how to leverage your time, meet more prospective clients and offer services that will enable them to reduce taxes, increase profits and put more money in the bank.
Get a jump start on the new business year by enrolling in these three programs, today! You’ll be giving lots of gifts this season. How about giving yourself a gift that continues to give, in profitable returns, year after year? Call Universal at 1-877-833-7908.