Accountant Certification Programs to Enhance & Grow Your Business Knowledge in as little as 4 Weeks
From employers to clients, everyone likes a financial professional with credentials. Achieving bookkeeping, tax prep & QuickBooks certifications can help you stand out from the competition and take your accounting career to the next level. Universal Accounting®’s skills-specific programs provide the hands-on training and experience it takes to earn recognized industry certifications to advance your career, with the flexibility and convenience of home study.
Bookkeeping, Tax Prep & QuickBooks, Consultative Service Certification Courses:
|Color Accounting™ Certification A revolutionary new way of quickly and easily understanding financial information in a brilliant self-study format. You will use diagrams and logical colors to see and experience graphically how accounting actually works. And yes, it is REAL accounting. In this self-study version Mark Robilliard said it best – “All the best attributes of the acclaimed classroom-based workshop, but in the convenience of your own time.”|
|Professional Bookkeeper™ Certification After achieving the Professional Bookkeeper™ designation, you’ll be a full-charge accounting professional, skilled in the day-to-day practical application of the accounting process in small to mid-sized businesses.|
|Professional Tax Preparer™ Certification Professional Tax Preparer™ certification is ideal for individuals interested in providing trusted tax preparation for individuals and businesses.|
|The QuickBooks Specialist™ Designation This program provides the skills and experience it takes to become a QuickBooks Specialist. Earning the QuickBooks Specialist™ designation certifies your expertise with QuickBooks and demonstrates to clients and employers your commitment to providing top quality service.|
|The Profit & Growth Expert™ Designation – Confidently offer consultative accounting services as a value add to traditional bookkeeping (write-up) accounting and tax work. Learn the step by step process to help your clients go from being in the “Red to Black in 30 days” and then as their trusted strategic advisor implement the nine principles to make their business profitable so that they can deliberately, intentionally be “in the BLACK”.|
|Profit First Professional™ Certification Learn the tools, techniques and strategies to find for the client the profits they deserve to have running their business. In the process we will train you how to market your services as a Profit & Growth Expert within the Universal Practice Builder program to get clients, what to do with your clients to achieve the desired results and get paid what you are worth.|
|Value Builder™ Certification The Value Builder™ Certification This program provides the skills and experience it takes to become a coach for small business owners as their Profit & Growth Expert once you are certified as a Value Builder Specialist. Earning the Value Builder™ certification show you are an expert applying the 8 Drivers and other proven business processes and procedures in business with business owners as your clients.|
- Resume Preparation – Assistance via email in the review and development of a resume for the purpose of securing interviews
- Resume Placement Assistance – Helping to identify possible employers and accounting related positions by following a weekly routine
- Interviewing Technique Review – Role play advice and suggestions to improve the success of interviewing opportunities.
Convenient At-Home Learning
Universal Accounting® programs are delivered through informative videos and easy-to-follow workbooks. You can review the tapes as much or as little as necessary in order to complete you assignments. You set the pace. The distance learning model allows you to organize your learning around things like kids, work and other responsibilities. UA programs have been designed to allow you to get the skills, experience and support it takes to advance your career, without disrupting your life.
✓ Flexible training you complete on your own schedule
✓ Rich and engaging training videos you can view again and again
✓ Hands-on instruction and practice sets through which you gain much-needed experience
✓ Valuable follow-up support even after you complete your course
✓ The opportunity to earn professional certification
If, after completing the course, you feel the course didn’t live up to your expectation, simply return the materials to Universal, for a 100% refund of any monies paid minus interest.
If you’re interested in learning more about how professional certification could help you and your career, and exploring whether Universal Accounting®’s at-home learning model is right for you, fill out the form on this page. A friendly and knowledgeable UA advisor would be happy to help you explore your options and uncover the right training solution and business plan to suit you. Plus, you’ll get your Free Video on How to Make More Money in the Accounting/Bookkeeping Profession.
Accountant Certification Courses:
As a post-secondary school, Universal Accounting Center is proud to offer programs providing certifications, continuing education, and professional designations to help individuals excel in their careers with confidence. Since 1979 we strive to help our students accordingly:
- We teach the full accounting courses for small business within the Professional Bookkeeping program
- We give real life scenarios/experience
- We support you as a student with instruction and one-on-one tutoring to real-life application for at least 1 year or more
- Support is a specific coach with a degree and real-life accounting experience
- We have all the steps to start your business (like a franchise would) should you choose to take on clients
- We have proven marketing techniques that are guaranteed
- The price includes everything. No hidden costs. (Books, etc.)
- All of our courses are up to date and even include next years updates
- We are listed on the approved IRS website for education.
- Our courses are more visual than reading. You’ll learn & retain more as you watch, hear, read and do the training.
- You may receive specific designations recognized in the accounting profession (PB, QS, PTP, PGE, PFP, VB)
- Our Professional Tax Preparer (PTP) program can help you pass the EA exam with the IRS