The Guaranteed System & Support To Grow a 6 Figure Bookkeeping Business & Beyond with Confidence.
Since 1979 Universal Accounting Center has worked with accounting professionals to help them start and build successful accounting firms, bookkeeping services and tax practices. After interacting with Michael Palmer, Pure Bookkeeping Canada President at various bookkeeping conferences we are excited to help bring this program to the accounting community (UAC & Pure Press Release). Introducing the Pure Bookkeeping “Successful Practice” System: the system that business coach and entrepreneur Peter Cook and bookkeeper Debbie Roberts created over a decade in her bookkeeping business. The System that took her from a sole practitioner to having a successful business and a team of twelve bookkeepers. The System that is now available to help bookkeepers like you transform your business. Roger Knecht, President of Universal Accounting Center said, “every business is made up of 3 specific parts – Marketing, Accounting, Production – and Pure Bookkeeping fills the need of every owner of an accounting firm to know how to run the back office efficiently and profitably.” (Hear more what Roger has to say in this recent “the Successful Bookkeeper” podcast interview – Episode 88, How to Increase the Value of Your Bookkeeping Business & Episode 100, How To Make Your Bookkeeping Business More Profitable)
Also listen in to this recent Jetpack Workflow “Growing Your Firm” podcast: “How to use MAP to make your accounting business profitable“.
- Marketing – The confidence to look a business owner in the eyes and explain what you can do to help them run their business more intelligently using the financial information they can provide as their Profit & Growth Expert
- Accounting – The skills and certifications to do the work efficiently and profitably.
- Production – Offering the services needed with a qualified team doing the work for the client confidently and competently. (The Pure Bookkeeping “Successful Practice” System)
- You’re just starting out with a handful of clients… or thinking of starting a bookkeeping business.
- Your client list is full… and you’re working evenings and weekends.
- You’re transitioning to a business or you’ve already got some other bookkeepers on your staff.
- You are already running a successful bookkeeping business.
The Pure Bookkeeping “Successful Practice” System will provide the tools to set up your business so it’s more profitable sooner and give you what you need to get to a successful business faster. It will help you make improvements in how your team does the bookkeeping, how you get more clients or how you recruit skilled bookkeepers. These improvements will either tweak your business to earn some extra profit and/or take your business to the next level. So if you want to build a successful bookkeeping practice or business and are serious about growing, we’d love to give you the tools. System Page Video
How the Pure Bookkeeping “Successful Practice” System will help you grow your business?
- Get More Clients – The Sales & Marketing Manual will give you everything you need to fill your books. It contains the 7 x 5 marketing plan, including how to get in front of accountants, systematically get referrals, and effectively convert prospects to clients. If all you get from this is an additional 5 hours a week of bookkeeping at $50 per hour, that’s an extra $12,000 per year.
- Charging More – By providing a great bookkeeping service, selling a bookkeeping system, following the processes in the Sales and Marketing Manual and charging what you are worth you will be able to increase your prices. If you can charge an extra $10 an hour over 25 hours a week, that’s an extra $12,000 a year.
- Offering More Services – It provides a suite of additional reports and services that you can produce and charge for. If you can get an additional $500 a month from these, that’s an extra $6,000 a year.
- Recruit other bookkeepers -Putting on other bookkeepers is a big step. If that’s what you choose to do, the Human Resources Manual will give you the guidance you need to advertise for, interview, and most importantly test new bookkeepers. A bookkeeper working 30 hours a week can add over $40,000 to your bottom line.
- Increased confidence. Many of our licensees report a boost in confidence that comes with the certainty that you are delivering industry best practice bookkeeping, being part of the Pure Bookkeeping community and having unlimited support to implement the PB System.
- Faster to scale the business due to proven practices in marketing, client workflow management, and hiring
- Increased productivity enabling clients to service more clients in the same amount of time which leads to an increase in profits
- Less stress and time burden with our proven system
- Increased return on hiring costs and efforts with our proven hiring system and training program
Your Pure Bookkeeping “Successful Practice” System includes
- The Bookkeeping Manual – How to provide a great bookkeeping service and much more
- The Sales & Marketing Manual – How to attract more prospects and convert them into high paying clients
- Pure Bookkeeping Central – Our brilliant new online platform. It’s got the manuals and over 100 templates, videos and resources for you to use – available anytime, anywhere. And it’s also the place where Pure Bookkeeping licensees share ideas, discuss issues and support each other (in addition to local masterminds meetups).
- 60 minute session per month. Each month there is a curriculum that has assignments to complete. Currently the mentor program is for getting the clients and systems (workflow) implemented.
- In addition to the initial tuition to enroll there is an Ongoing Monthly License Fee of $59.95 per month which includes 1 Admin access and 2 staff users. ($10 per month for each additional staff user to be paid by authorized direct debit or automated credit card payment.)
Successfully Used By 871 Bookkeepers… and Counting!
A Case Study
We Help Great Bookkeepers Grow Their Businesses
Our many members work fewer hours, with clients they love, at higher hourly rates and with better work/life balance. You should too.
I’m Debbie Roberts, a fellow bookkeeper. I’ve been in your shoes. Back in 2001, I was facing all those challenges. “BAS-ON” (as my husband calls it) was crazy. I didn’t see my family, I was working long hours but I still wasn’t getting the financial rewards I deserved. Then I started working with business coach Peter Cook. As a result, I made a series of important changes. Some were easy to make. Others were more difficult. However, I successfully made the changes I needed to make. The result? By 2010, I had a successful team of 12 bookkeepers. I enjoyed sensible hours. My personal income more than trebled and I worked with a much higher caliber of clients. Today, I enjoy a long annual holiday—with no worries about running my bookkeeping business.
The Pure Bookkeeping Risk-Free Guarantee
- “If after following the steps of the Universal Practice Builder & the Pure Bookkeeping “Success Practice” system for 12 months, you do not have an increase of more than $30,000 in annualized billings, then simply return all materials given and we will refund all monies paid.”
At Universal Accounting Center, we understand most successful bookkeeping operations are not started by owners with big school business degrees. They’re created by people like you. Talented individuals who have a skill – something you know how to excel at better or different than anybody in the world – then woke up one day and suddenly discovered their businesses had turned into a really tough job. With terrible pay and very little time off.
The Back Story
Debbie Roberts knows how you feel. She’s been in the professional bookkeeping game for over 20 years and went through everything you could possibly imagine. Back in 2001, she was about 18 months into her bookkeeping business when it changed forever. She met Peter Cook who had been working a business consultant and coach since the mid-1990s. At that time in her life, Debbie was tearing her hair out. She was full up, working nights and weekends and wanted to grow her business. But, she was nervous about hiring other bookkeepers. She had cleaned up messes left behind by bad bookkeepers and didn’t want to risk her clients and her reputation to someone else. But, she also didn’t want to turn away anyone who needed her help. Then, after meeting Pete at a networking group, they chatted over coffee when he asked, “If you took the way you do bookkeeping out of your head and put it onto paper as a system and another bookkeeper was following that system, could you trust them then?” At that moment, the Pure Bookkeeping System was born. Pete became Debbie’s coach and over the next decade, she grew her business to the successful, profitable operation with a team of 12 highly skilled bookkeepers who worked for her (She’d later sell her business in 2014). In 2010, Debbie and Pete decided to take what they learned in their journey to form Pure Bookkeeping to help other bookkeepers grow their businesses and that they did in 3 different continents – Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
What We Know
We believe normal bookkeepers can do incredible things. As a training and coaching company, Universal Accounting Center & Pure Bookkeeping will do our best to help you reach your business goals through our engaging and informative seminars, webinars, informational products, mastermind calls, and our crown jewel resource, the Pure Bookkeeping System which shows you step-by-step how to create powerful systems in various areas (ie: Sales & Marketing, Human Resources, etc) of your business. Over 700 bookkeepers worldwide have used it and experienced dramatic success.
Your Leadership Team:
Michael Palmer – Pure Bookkeeping Canada President I’m a business coach with over 20 years of business experience as an entrepreneur and working in corporate environments such as Dun & Bradstreet and Salesforce.com which involved sales, people and project management. Join Michael at these UPCOMING Live seminar events and take your firm to the next level:
See If We’re A Fit For You
Pure Bookkeeping isn’t for everyone. Only those who have a true passion and commitment to growing their bookkeeping business and are willing to put in the work are the types of achievers we’d like to help. If you’re ready for the challenge, you can begin by browsing through our website and take advantage of the many profitable resources at your fingertips.
Listen to these great discussions that Michael and Roger have to help you apply these principles in your business in these recent Successful Bookkeeper Podcasts: