On June 12th, Universal Accounting hosted its first ever FREE Premier Accounting Service Virtual Conference designed to help individuals advance or launch their accounting careers. UAC had 212 register for the first event, of which 117 attended. We hope to see many more take advantage of future events in the series.
Starting and growing your own successful accounting practice, or advancing your accounting career, can be very liberating and rewarding. But it’s not always clear how to do it. This virtual series is designed to teach you!
The conference series features the following:
- Presentations on how, why and when to start your own service.
- Presentations from leaders in the small business accounting industry.
- Presentations by those who can help you get there and do that.
- Presentations that will inform, educate, motivate and inspire you to DO SOMETHING!
- Meet product and service providers in our exhibition hall with the tools of the trade to succeed.
- Receive the educational resources for reference and study after your sessions.
- Network with other attendees to create a circle of success with others who are committed to success
One attendee, Deana J said, “I wanted to thank Universal Accounting for making these available. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the presentations and am grateful for the materials provided. Again, thank you for this free conference series. I am looking forward to the next ones!”
The next conference is the series will be held on June 26th from noon to 6pm Eastern Time. You can register now at http://vshow.on24.com/vshow/UAC/registration/6435#
This conference features a presentation by Universal President Roger Knecht entitled “Accounting: The Best of the Best Home-Based Businesses.” Here you will learn the four criteria to start any business and how you apply them to an accounting, bookkeeping, tax, payroll and/or QuickBooks practice. Roger will explain why accounting rises to the top as the best of the best in those 4 criteria, as well as the 7 reasons why you can be successful doing this part-time, earning a supplemental income, or full-time, earning a primary income. He will also explain how to calculate your earnings as a freelance accountant, bookkeeper and/or tax preparer when considering national bill rates.
Clay Neves, Vice President of Student Enrollment, will also be presenting at this conference. His presentation will examine the following questions:
- What are the economics that drive your ability to make the most money in the
least amount of time?
- What activities drive the most value to your clients?
- How do you grow beyond yourself?
- Why does hiring other people to help actually MAKE you more money?
- How do I leverage my time and money to maximize ROI?
- What are the traps to avoid?
Join Universal and gain access to ideas, techniques, best practices, resources, connections and providers who can take you from where you are to where you want to be!
Enroll now in this FREE conference series, and you will receive notices of future sessions, occurring ever 2 to 4 weeks! Then enter the auditorium to see upcoming sessions and put them on your calendar.