While the Franchise Industry grew by 3%, Bookkeeping Express hits 30% Franchise growth for the second year in a row!
Over the past two years many franchisors have been humbled by system decreases. PricewaterhouseCoopers reported that after growing by more than 40 percent between 2001 and 2008, the number of franchise units dropped by nearly 4 percent between 2008 and 2009. And then they barely grew at all in 2010.
BookKeeping Express, a national company focused on providing professional bookkeeping practices to small businesses, is bucking this trend. They continue to experience growth despite the recessive market and the obvious challenges that exist. What’s their secret?
- Low investment– where the average franchise startup investment may have been $250,000 three years ago, many rapid growth franchises today have total investments of $125,000. Bookkeeping Express start up is less than $75,000.
- Rapid Breakeven – many of the fastest growing franchises boast a breakeven point within the first 18 months of operation
- High Margins – according to CPA Trendlines, accounting and bookkeeping firms are posting some of the strongest profit margins in this economy.
- Strong demand for service offering – bookkeeping is a must-do service offering that does not ebb and flow with the economy.
The benefits of joining the BKE Franchise Community include the following: Turn-key business model, Franchise Development Program, National Partnerships, Lead Assistance Programs, and much more! Along with those benefits you will learn first-hand the innovative strategies and steps to successful entrepreneurship and new venture formation.
Benefits of the BKE entrepreneurial coaching program:
- Identify leads for your business
- Capture opportunities
- Learn creative thinking
- Enhance your business savvy
- Develop necessary communication skills
- And more!
BookKeeping Express believes that there is more to running a franchise business than following step-by-step process. If you would like to learn more about BookKeeping Express’ franchise philosophy Contact us today and find out how we can help you fulfill your financial goals! You can visit www.bookkeepingexpress.com and fill out the inquiry form or contact Cesar De Leon at 703-766-5757.
Universal Accounting shares a strategic partnership with BookKeeping Express intended to bring enhanced training to the franchise system. The training focuses on building a better bookkeeping business, marketing and business development. In addition, the training provides a master coaching program to guide franchisees through the development of their businesses.