BookKeeping Express is a national company focused on providing professional bookkeeping practices to small businesses. In addition, they also provide special services to CPAs, Accountants, and Bookkeepers.
If you run your own practice, you never have to worry about “giving up” control over your client’s books. Instead, you enjoy all-new control. By drawing on the expertise and efficiency of an entire bookkeeping team, you can count on a full-suite of services to protect your client’s cash flow and troubleshoot tax and payroll reporting. Plus, you’ll always have the complete, accurate and up-to-date numbers you need to answer questions and make smart decisions.
Why Outsource your Day to Day Bookkeeping with the Team Center?
- Highly experienced, certified bookkeepers overseen by a CPA work efficiently, accurately and to today’s highest ethical standards in order to provide daily back-office operations, trouble-free payroll and tax reporting, and an excellent audit trail.
- Because the Team Center is US Based, communications and regulatory compliance are never problematic.
- Your clients’ books are kept by a dedicated team of bookkeepers who know your business and are dedicated to supporting your success and capturing every possible tax write-off.
- The team approach means there is always someone who can answer questions and move work forward – no more delays in getting reports or sending invoices if someone is sick, on vacation or quits.
- BKE protects you with “checks and balances” you just don’t have now. Plus, your data is more secure at the BKE Team Center.
- Best of all, you can focus on building your business and growing your client base!
How Will it Work?
A full team of professionals, including CPAs, MBAs, senior accountants, and bookkeepers, will handle your clients’ bookkeeping needs at the BKE Team Center.
You will work closely with your team leader to manage the needs of your clients, and the procedures are simple, streamlined, and designed specifically for ease of use.
The BKE Team Center provides quality work efficiently so you can grow your business.
About BookKeeping Express
BookKeeping Express, a national company focused on providing professional bookkeeping practices to small businesses, was founded in 1984 in California. BookKeeping Express initiated the franchise model in August of 2008 and today there are more than 30 BookKeeping Express franchise offices open in the U.S. and Canada.
Recently, Universal Accounting announced a strategic partnership with BookKeeping Express intended to bring enhanced training to the franchise system. The training will focus on building a better bookkeeping business, marketing and business development. In addition, the training provides a master coaching program to guide franchisees through the development of their businesses.