The back office solution for accounting & bookkeeping firms!
Since 1979 Universal Accounting Center (UAC) has committed to helping accounting firms evolve profitably and remain competitive. Whether it is getting more clients, offering quality services or working efficiently we continue to say: “If it’s about accounting, it’s Universal.” For this reason, Roger Knecht, president of UAC is excited to work with Veronica Wasek to offer the Virtual Bookkeepers’s Roadmap program. (See related UAC & Virtual Bookkeeper’s Roadmap press release)
When building a successful accounting, bookkeeping and/or tax business there are three stages. Each is an evolution that most can identify with. For some it begins working with clients on the side, a supplemental income. Perhaps they are friends or family or just those asking for help. At some point it moves from being a favor to a serious endeavor. For others the need to take on clients was necessary, a way to do more of what they love but also a viable way to bring in a much needed income. For others, this is the life long dream of having their own firm, being their own boss, helping business owners.
Regardless your story and motivation you own an accounting business offering valuable services to business owners. Of all the hats you wear there are three key areas of the business that you cannot fully delegate, we refer to this as MAPPING the business. The ultimate goal, in time, is to move you towards running a self-sustaining, independent business.
This Journey is a Turnkey Process to help you have the Premier Accounting Firm. Simply put we focus on 3 areas of the business that when done right help you get paid what you are worth:
The ultimate goal is to offer the services your accounting clients expect as their Profit & Growth Expert. As you confidently market and sell your services, taking on your ideal clients you’ll find that working again can be fun. To insure you are working efficiently and profitably we offer the The Virtual Bookkeeper’s Roadmap program as the “PRODUCTION” solution you need. This was designed by Veronica Wasek CPA to teach the best practices when it comes to the back office workflow. Providing clients quality information and reports is great but do you find yourself:
- Working too many hours to take care of your clients
- Working nights and weekends
- Not having time for yourself, for family and friends
- Honestly, when was your last vacation or holiday
If you have the clients you need, love what you are doing but believe there is a better way to do the work this is the program for you. Whether you are a solo-entrepreneur doing all the work or have a staff of a few or many this program is designed to standardize your workflow putting into place procedures you can trust. Veronica said it best:
There are hundreds of tools to choose from. You could spend years and thousands of dollars building your business only to find out that you’ve been working against yourself in an inefficient system. It’s like driving with the brakes on! You can never get that time back.”
“After developing my own workflows and investing well over $100K systematizing and growing my own virtual bookkeeping business, I’m ready to share my insider knowledge and experience with you. Are you ready to master your workflows and build the business of your dreams without all the bumps and bruises?”
When you enroll in The Virtual Bookkeepers Roadmap program you can expect:
- The Virtual Bookkeeping Business Model with all the basics to building a solid foundation for your business.
- Veronic Wasek’s bookkeeping tech stack and tech workflows (QuickBooks Online, apps, and much more). Yes, the look inside to see which apps can help you and your clients most. This is a great way to identify, find, and evaluating essential apps for your business. This is a full list of her company’s technology stack, a list of essential apps for your business. Along with this you’ll also receive sample technology workflows.
- Veronica will share how she gets paid upfront for all services. It’s all in the positioning when you get your engagement. For this you’ll receive a sample client service agreement (engagement letter).
- Client on-boarding workflows and best practices. Now that you have the client, what is the quickest and best way to bring them into your workflow and insure you set them up correctly. As part of this you’ll receive client on-boarding checklist, flowcharts, scripts, and meeting agendas.
- Learn how to deliver virtual bookkeeping services – monthly bookkeeping workflows. Eliminate the need to physically go into the office of each of your clients. Also see how you can best work with clients that are anywhere.
- See what you can do to managing client work status and due dates. As you build your team and staff this will help you insure everyone is on the same page. It also eliminates the concern of hiring key people you can’t replace because of their client knowledge. It’s all about team collaboration. She’ll share how to build a knowledge capital library so your business is not dependent on your or your employees’ knowledge.
- Of course there is the monthly bookkeeping review workflow to insure the work is complete and done correctly.
- Then there is the document management, proven strategies for maximizing your productivity.
- Veronica then covers the “lessons” she’s learned on her own journey – She’ll share with you what has worked for her and what hasn’t worked.
- You can expect action plans for every lesson, so you can implement what you’ve learned in the course in your business.
All of this is delivered in video lessons and downloadable PDF materials and other resources such as:
- Sample monthly credit card/ACH form.
- Sample bookkeeping service packages.
- Monthly bookkeeping calendar.
- 5 monthly bookkeeping tasks you should be performing for every client.
- Sample bookkeeping project templates and workflows
- Monthly bookkeeping review checklist and workflows.
- A demonstration of how my team and I review our client’s books (self-review and manager review).
- Sample document management file structure.
- Team collaboration meeting agendas.
- Sample knowledge base.
One of the things we pride ourselves on here at Universal Accounting Center is that our programs are designed to help you be in business for yourself but not by yourself. This is to say that with each program you are assigned a coach, a mentor to help you in the coming months apply these resources and principles in your business. Therefore you can also expect to be invited to a Private Facebook group and monthly Q&A. With your access to the private Facebook group you can ask questions, share your challenges and wins. You’ll get the added bonus of interacting with a community of bookkeepers and accountants committed to systematizing and growing successful practices. Your membership in this exclusive Facebook group also entitles you to a monthly group Q&A where you can get answers to your most pressing questions directly from Veronica Wasek.
Like we said, in business for yourself but not by yourself!
The Virtual Bookkeeper’s Roadmap
– Self-paced online instruction to create the profitable back-office workflow with downloadable PDF materials resources
The training includes:
- How to deliver virtual bookkeeping services – monthly bookkeeping workflows using document management as well as proven strategies to maximize your productivity. Client on-boarding workflows, best practices, checklist, flowcharts, scripts, & meeting agendas.
- Receive the bookkeeping tech stack and tech workflows (QuickBooks Online, apps, and much more).
- Payment and Billing strategies to get paid upfront for all services. You’ll receive a sample client service agreement (engagement letter) document management flow, and proven strategies for maximizing your productivity.
- You’ll have an assigned Practice Management Coach to support and help Start/Build a Bookkeeping Service
Meet your instructor and Coach:
Hi, My name is Veronica Wasek, a Certified Public Accountant, and a certified Advanced QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. I am the founder/CEO of VM Wasek, a successful cloud accounting and bookkeeping business. I am also the founder of 5 Minute Bookkeeping. I’ve been named a Top 10 QuickBooks ProAdvisor (worldwide) and a Top Accounting Influencer. I am a member of Intuit Corporation’s exclusive Trainer/Writer network.
My goal is to help bookkeepers and accountants minimize time and effort spent on bookkeeping and maximize profits. If your goal is to start or grow a bookkeeping firm or add bookkeeping to your accounting practice, then we’re a perfect fit. As much as I love accounting and bookkeeping, I love teaching even more. I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you, so you can build a thriving practice without the guesswork.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long do I have access to the course?
- How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
- What if I am unhappy with the course?
- Due to the massive value and resources provided in this course, we do not provide a money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with this course, contact us in the first 30 days and we will discuss your specific circumstances and agree upon a mutually beneficial resolution.
- Who is this course best for?
- This course is best for those who have bookkeeping or accounting training (Professional Bookkeepers), those who are transitioning from working as an employee in the accounting field, and also CPA, or tax preparer (Professional Tax Preparers) who want to add bookkeeping services to their practices. It is best for people using QuickBooks Online since the course material will focus on QBO and apps.
- Will I learn how to do bookkeeping in this course?
- This course does not teach you bookkeeping fundamentals (debits, credits, reconciling, etc) and it does not teach you how to use QuickBooks Online or apps. For this we suggest becoming a Professional Bookkeeper, PB. This course teaches you a foundation for systematizing your bookkeeping business (workflows, forms, checklists, and best practices).
- I live outside the United States, will this course benefit me?
- The content in this course is not country-specific. You will benefit from this course no matter where you live. I specifically make mention of areas that need to be customized to your specific country’s needs.
- Will I have to spend money on apps?
- Certain apps are necessary for running a successful virtual bookkeeping business. This course gives you several choices of apps that you can use in your business. It is up to you when and how much you will invest in apps to automate manual processes.