Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value. – Jim RohnPeople who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents. – Andrew CarnegieBe miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. – Wayne Dyer.Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything. – Napoleon Hill
They say tough times bring out the best in people. We’re guessing our current economic slump qualifies as a tough time, especially for small business owners like you. Is it bringing out your best?
A recession will test your character, and your response will determine what you’re made of. Will you advance or retreat? Whatever your response, it will be determined by your internal motivation. Steven Covey once said, “Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.”
The last thing you should do is allow the recession to dictate how successful your business is. Rather than hunker down to wait out these tough times, you can take initiative and empower your business with a competitive edge, making it the premier financial provider in your area. But that choice is yours. Will you make it?
Increase Your Services
Increasing your service offerings makes your practice more appealing to prospective clients. Nothing will complement your tax practice more than Professional Bookkeeping services. By increasing the number of products you offer, you’ll not only be able to provide your clients with a complete financial service package, but you will also be able to generate a better income for you and your family as well.
You already know that the income from a tax preparation business peaks during the first four months of the year. Many professional tax preparers bill at rates of $100 per hour or more, enabling them to work 4 to 6 months per year and semi-retire the rest of the year. But in these financially troubling times, that might not be enough to support you and your family. By adding bookkeeping and accounting services to your menu, you’ll create a stable income stream for your business that will be consistent year-round.
When you enroll in the Professional Bookkeeper Program you have access to the following:
- A self-paced program you can complete in as little as 60 hours
- Practical, hands-on training that will prepare you for typical day-to-day small business accounting functions
- The ability to earn the Professional Bookkeeper (PB) designation
- 6 months of follow-up support with our trained professionals
- 12 valuable instructional DVD’s and manuals designed to help you continually review and master concepts
- The confidence to become the premier full-service financial provider in your area
- An iron-clad guarantee that makes the PB Program a risk-free professional investment
Implement Effective Marketing Strategies
When you employ proven marketing techniques in order to promote your practice, you gain a competitive edge that enables you to grow your business and your bottom line. The Universal Practice Builder Program was designed to train you how to put your practice on top, attracting quality clients using cost- and time-effective techniques.
This program offers the following:
- $30,000 in new annualized billings in only 12 months
- Tactical goal planning and setting
- The ability to generate 15 to 25 qualified leads per month
- Phone marketing instruction and training
- Training in the benefits of newsletters and websites
- 12-proven marketing strategies
- Five business assessments
- A customized business website
Most of your competitors are just as shell-shocked by the recession as you are. Most of them are also lying low and hoping their businesses can weather the economic storm. You will gain an advantage by improving your business by becoming a full-service financial provider. The Professional Bookkeeper and Universal Practice Builder Programs will enable you to do that. By enhancing your services and implementing effective marketing strategies, your tax practice will quickly become the premier financial service provider in your area.
Don’t cower to the recession. Take action and advance your business now. Register today!