Everyone is looking for new and effective ways to market their businesses. If your current approach feels a bit stale and worn, perhaps it’s time to try some unexpected promotional tactics. Consider the following 5 suggestions:
1. Guest blogging. Visit blogs frequented by your target market, and offer to write a post in exchange for a byline with a link to your own website. This will expose you to new prospective clients you may not have met otherwise.
2. Enter a business award competition. Professional and trade organizations, chambers of commerce, Better Business Bureaus and even universities often offer award competitions for small businesses. Winning one of these competitions can greatly enhance your reputation as well as offer countless marketing advantages. You can post the information to your website, include it in a newsletter, mention it in your advertising campaigns, etc.
3. Share your expertise with the media. Nothing says expert like a media quote. You can write an article or column for your local paper or issue a press release regarding any new information about your practice.
4. Donate your services to a non-profit organization. This is another method that will enable you to contribute to the community while generating good PR for your business. Not only that, but the donation is tax deductible. And when this organization promotes an event, you can ask that your store name be displayed somewhere on their booth, products, and promotional materials.
5. Create an event. May 10th is Accounting Day and April 15th is Tax Day. But you can create an event for any reason. Sponsoring a free event that people can attend in order to receive promotional materials or, perhaps, enter their names in a raffle, can be a great way to generate interest in your practice. Remember to publish press releases to let people know about your event.
There are many creative ways you can promote your practice. By employing just two of the above marketing tips, you can grow your business without spending a lot of money.
Build a Better Practice with BizBench
BizBench is an online business assessment tool that you can use to advance your financial practice. For example you can use BizBench to accomplish the following:
Attract More New Clients. Give potential clients the incentive to become paying clients. Offer them a report that benchmarks their business against similar businesses and charts and graphs their strengths and weaknesses and opportunities for growth. Let them know you’re more than just an historian; but you can help shape their future.
Retain Existing Clients. Imagine the power that a complete and comprehensive benchmarking and profitability report will give you to shape the future of your existing clients. They will see you as a valued and trusted adviser as you quantify monthly improvements against this benchmark in dollars and cents to further increase the value of your services each month.
Save Time. It only takes a few minutes to submit your client’s key income statement and balance sheet data online, and in just a few seconds, you have a comprehensive benchmarking and profitability report to present them. BizBench does all the heavy lifting for you, and you take all the credit with this report branded for your business.
Change the face of your business today, and become a Profit and Growth Expert using BizBench Software! Call Universal today at 888-265-5341.