A Fairly New (and did we say free?) Online Financial Management System Could Help Individuals Better Manage Their Money
In 2009, Intuit acquired Mint.com, a provider of online personal finance services that has been growing quickly since its launch in 2007. If you use QuickBooks to manage client financials, you may be interested in learning about this personal financing system that could help others better manage their money.
A free service, Mint provides what they describe as the “simplest and most effective way to manage, save and grow your money…” Some of its features include the following:
- Money management software. Use Mint’s software to manage all your finances, including bank, credit card and investment accounts.
- Online financial management. Have access to Mint’s electronic alerts, transaction grouping, charts and graphs.
- Budget planner. Gain access to a set of personal budget planner tools that help you establish, maintain and honor your budget.
- Goals. Set and track your progress towards various financial goals like homeownership, retirement or debt elimination.
- Track investments. Allow Mint to track your investment accounts and provide visual performance indicators.
As mentioned, Mint is free and easy to use. Currently they boast over 1 million users, and with Intuit now its driving force, we’re certain to see some of these features introduced into QuickBooks. As a QB user, you should familiarize yourself with Mint and see how it might impact you and your services. If anything, it may be something to recommend to family and friends who could use help managing their personal finances.
Small Businesses Still Need Your QuickBooks Help!
In strengthening your professional appeal, you want to find those opportunities with a low initial investment and a high return. One such opportunity is found in UAC’s Professional Bookkeeper’s Guide (PBG) to QuickBooks. With a modest enrollment fee and a reasonable investment of your time and energy, this product can help you attract more clients while increasing your service offerings and billable hours. Or if you’re currently employed, it can enable you to enhance your promote-ability.
QuickBooks has cornered the small business market with over 80% of owners using this accounting software to manage their financials. And upon course completion you could earn the QuickBooks Specialist designation, enhancing your professional standing while bolstering your resume!
This training will enable you to master QuickBooks. We teach you how to do the basic transactions, how to reconcile accounts, where the data goes, and a basic understanding of fundamental accounting principles. We have also included about 18 hours of bookkeeping instruction and a complete, detailed presentation of QuickBooks fundamentals.
Our PBG beats out other QuickBooks training programs by offering the following:
- Training targeted for all user types
- Accounting 101 Review
- 16 CDs with 15 hours of training
- 4 books with over 800 pages of full-color instruction
- 6 months of unlimited email support
- Universal’s Iron-Clad Guarantee
- 30 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) in most states
- QuickBooks Specialist Certification
In less than one month you can acquire a skill that will help you advance your career and/or your practice. Don’t procrastinate success. Call 1-877-833-7909 to enroll in the PBG program now!