How working with clients can be both fulfilling and fun.
Hear the story of how John went from Controller of a $30 million dollar company to starting in 2007 his own business, InciteTax.
* John Briggs graduated from Brigham Young University with a Master of Accountancy in Tax. He worked on corporate taxes and trusts in Orange County, CA with Deloitte & Touche, one of the four largest national accounting firms. With his educational background and work experience at Deloitte, John took a position as Controller for a Dish Network door to door sales company located in Provo, UT. As Controller, John helped the company implement budgets designed to improve productivity while eliminating excess and unnecessary expenses. He helped structure compensation packages for sales reps and advised executives, employees, and sales contractors on investment decisions. John later moved on to become a partner at a small accounting firm where he managed the day to day operations, prepared tax returns for clients, and participated in budgetary meetings with the firm. He saves his clients on unnecessary taxes and educates them on how to properly document business expenses. His core belief is that when your tax and accounting needs are approached proactively, both can become a resource for you to create wealth in your life. John is a CPA and also has a lean six sigma master black belt certification. This discipline of education allows John to help businesses improve their efficiencies by eliminating defects in the production or service cycle while also helping businesses cut waste from their operations.
Learn what you need to know about marketing to find clients.
- How to build your accounting firm with a proven marketing plan to differentiate your services.
- Understand why Value Based pricing can be a game-changer in your business.
- See what you can do as the owner of your own accounting firm, bookkeeping service and or tax practice to become the premier accounting service.
- Now is the time to become an Accountrepreeneur and take your firm to another level working with your clients as a certified Profit First Professional.