Let’s design your perfect program. Just tell us what you want to accomplish and then we’ll help you SEIZE The Moment!
As the owner of the accounting firm, either as a solo-preneur or with a staff of accountants, bookkeepers and tax preparers you need to work ON your business. For this reason we are here to help you out. As you read this page we’re going to take you step by step through the process to help you have the premier accounting firm in your area.
To start, we help you to:
1. Engage & Manifest – begin with the end in mind, gain clarity and take action
2. Understand Accounting – offer the right services to get paid what you are worth
3. Increase Revenue – establish a proven process of marketing and sales to find and retain your ideal clients
4. Improve Profits – work efficiently, deliberately to put profits first.
5. Build Value – focus on the 8 drivers that determine the value of your business so that it is more than a list of customers but an business that operates beyond you.
To do this we start by MAPPING the business:
This is defined as:
- Finding and engaging with new clients
- The Services offered
- The efficiency that the work is done (Standard Operating Procedures)
Therefore, we start by asking:
- Where is your biggest FEAR, Challenge or Opportunity to build your business and get paid what you are worth?
Now be honest. Too often the answer is, “well all of them” but that doesn’t work. You need to focus. So let’s think about this. If you were to focus on one things, which would make the biggest difference in the bottom line:
- MORE CLIENTS?
- I’m not busy enough
- MORE REVENUE STREAMS?
- I feel I could be doing more with my current clients to increase my average revenue per client
- WORKING MORE EFFICIENTLY?
- I’m TOO busy, I need to work smarter and free up some time before I die at this. I need my life back while I continue to charge the same if not more.
I’m sure that helped. So which is it?
Stop looking at where you are and become clear what you are going to be.
- “begin with the end in mind” – Stephen Covey
So again, is it the MARKETING, ACCOUNTING or the PRODUCTION?
Once you know what you are going to focus on in the coming months to take your business to that next level I want you to keep this in mind. As the owner of the accounting firm you will find yourself in one of three situations. You are either as the owner in a role of:
- Job – involved in the day-to-day operations of the business
- Lifestyle – you have key employees that are taking care of the clients and day-to-day operations
- Owner – you have key people with vision that contribute to the direction of the business
And it’s time to change it, improve it and this is the perfect path to having the premier accounting firm. The solutions are simple (not easy but clear).
- Marketing = focusing on marketing and sales
- Accounting = More value based services
- Production = working more efficiently using proven standard operating procedures
To pull this all together we follow a turnkey business model for accounting firms. With that we also focus on proven pricing strategies for accounting services as well as a sales ladder that enhances the sales cycle.
All of this is based upon the principles found in the book, “in the BLACK – nine principles to make your business profitable”
There is no reason to leave your success to chance. After working with accounting professionals since 1979 to start and build successful accounting firms we’ve learned the art and science behind the process. Through this process you also become for your clients a Profit & Growth Expert giving you the confidence and competence to get paid what you are worth as you run the premier accounting firm in your area, becoming an accountrepreneur .
They beauty of this entire process is that you can leverage your experience through Universal Accounting Center so that you can enroll in the appropriate programs and SAVE! We’ve taken our position in the accounting world to give you the tools, resources, training, certifications, coaching and support at a savings allowing you move forward without the risk and individual costs.
Enroll with Universal Accounting Center and you can take advantage of the difference programs with tuition options you can afford.
In addition to the programs you need to take your business to the next level you also have access to the coaches you need to implement everything with confidence removing the risk and giving you the support you need. Imagine working with all the KEY players within the accounting world – each at your finger tips – literally a private message, a text, an email, a phone call away.
So again, I ask, what is your priority to take your business to another level and make this the best year ever?
Let me just say that there is something to say when you consider you can work with these individuals over the next 12, 18 to 24 months!
Here’s just a few of those you could be working with this week:
For many this is where I would suggest that you also consider the many success stories and testimonials that we’ve received over the years. Each is a testament that there is no need to leave this to chance. This is your opportunity to have the premier accounting firm – being in business for yourself but not by yourself. Why, because accounting success is Universal.
So, what is the next step? What do you need to do now?
Simple, I have an offer for you right now that is easy. I’m going to offer you 30 minutes of my time to do a personal breakthrough call with me – yes me, Roger Knecht – president of Universal Accounting Center. I would love to learn more about you, your background, your goals. This is will be well worth your time. Together we’ll see what we can do to take your business to that next level.
After you set our appointment together there there will be a questionnaire that follows. It will help me prepare for the call. (I look forward to reading them)
- What is the name of your company
- Is your business a primary or supplementary income for you?
- What is your current monthly accounting / bookkeeping revenue?
- What is your target monthly accounting / bookkeeping revenue?
- Do you do tax preparation? (individual and/or business returns)
- What do you feel is your biggest obstacle to hitting your target monthly bookkeeping revenue?
- Briefly describe your current accounting, bookkeeping and / or tax business.
- What else have you tried to grow your business in the past? What programs? What strategies?
- If a trusted advisor recommend that you invest $10,000 to build your business, you would…
- Which is the most challenging or biggest opportunity you need help addressing in the coming months/year?
- How committed are you to growing your bookkeeping business? (1-5, 5 being the highest)
- How passionate are you about your profession as an accountant, bookkeeper, tax preparer?
- What is your primary accounting software you use with clients?
- What other accounting software do you use? (tax)
Here is a short agenda of what we’ll cover in the conversation:
- Your background
- Experience & Education
- Why did you start your business (what happened to cause you to become an entrepreneur / accountrepreneur)?
- What services do you offer?
- What are your goals for the year
- What are your plans to achieve them
- What are your fears, challenges & opportunities as you see them
I’m happy to also discuss anything else you would like as this is your time to build the premier bookkeeping service.
And of course consider this:
- Which is the most challenging or biggest opportunity you need help addressing in the coming months/year
- Marketing & Sales – finding and engaging with more of your ideal clients
- Accounting – offering additional (value based) services to increase the average revenue per client
- Production – finding & on-boarding qualified staff, streamlining the workflow using standard operating procedures to be more efficient and profitable
I look forward to our discussion
In the meantime you may also want to get your business score – this is a 15 minute questionnaire about your business which will help me identify your strengths and areas for opportunity in the coming months
Do you already have an established practice, but are much better at serving your clients than you are at attracting prospective clients and converting them to paying clients? Your expertise is in doing the work, not selling it. But what if you were as powerful in marketing your accounting expertise as you are in providing it? What is the best plan of action for you?