What You'll Learn
The Accountrepreneur program is designed to give you the tools, training and support to confidently offer quality accounting services and get paid what you are worth as an accounting professional. Have the premier accounting firm in your area.
Color Accounting is a revolutionary way of quickly and easily understanding financial information in a brilliant self-study workshop format.
The Professional Bookkeeper™ designation represents a person who is proficient in the day-to-day practical application of the accounting process in small to mid-sized businesses. This demonstrates the accountant’s expertise and commitment in this profession while providing quality service
The QuickBooks Specialist™ designation is the Professional Bookkeeper’s Guide to QuickBooks which is designed to teach anyone how to use QuickBooks (desktop & online) with confidence.
As a certified Professional Tax Preparer™ you’ve been trained and tested to provide the quality services expected from a tax preparer. What better service to complement accounting than tax preparation and planning?
The Profit & Growth Expert™ designation is unique within the accounting profession as it demonstrates proficient skills necessary to offer quality accounting services.
Advanced Coaching – Imagine being in business for yourself but not by yourself
As challenges may arise when working ON the business there is no reason to face them alone when working with Universal Accounting Center.
- Introduction to the course
- Module 1: The Foundation of Accounting Literacy
- Module 2: Accounting Comes Alive
- Module 3: Financial Storytelling & Analysis
- Accounting Made Easy – Table of Contents
- Practical Small Business Applications – Table of Contents
- Advancing Your Account-Ability – Table of Content
- Building A Successful Accounting Service – Table of Content
QuickBooks Specialist training includes: (Desktop & Online)
- How QuickBooks Works in Your World – Master QuickBooks software from A-Z
- Customers & Sales – The Sales Cycle
- Vendors and Bills: The Buying Cycle
- Mastering Advanced QuickBooks Topics